Monday, 17 October 2011

The Back Story

By Muralismo

those of you who have been following my blog posts for a while will be aware that I spent a lot of time and energy setting up a new website complete with a Custom Mural category. I spent a lot of time AND money on the project and had only been up and running a very short while when I received a phone call that changed everything!

Long story short I had to remove my Custom Mural category which I had spent DAYS loading with all the images I had for sale and I had to instead work with a different supplier.

The good news is that a deal has been negotiated that means that I can still offer my NZ customers Custom Murals and in over 7000 designs but through my new business partner Murals Your Way not through Cadlow Mural World. HOWEVER we are their exclusive NZ distributor and it is our phone number that shows on their website when NZ customers visit it. NZ customers can contact us with any questions and queries.

Murals Your Way are simply the biggest and the best in the business and have been around a very long time. They are definitely the silver lining in the dark cloud that forced me to stop dealing with another company.

They have everything the other company has and much much more.


They quote in NZ dollars so you know exactly how much you will be paying. They ship quickly and only take a few days to make a custom mural. International shipping is an additional cost but due to their size they have negotiated a really sharp deal with their shipping provider so it is as low as possible and they DO NOT make any profit whatsoever on the shipping.

KEY benefits are:
Your choice of over 7500 images or upload your own.
Custom sizing to fit your wall dimensions. You can even personalize your mural.
Choose from 3 premium materials including  SmartStick® - simply peel and stick!
Superior in quality to wall decals, stickers and standard paper murals.
They ship to New Zealand

2 comments:

  1. Looking for Great children room wallpaper?

    http://www.wackymurals.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how your class timings of your blog. I enjoyed reading your blog and it is both instructional and interesting.Thanks!

    free poster

    ReplyDelete