Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Graffiti Goes Glam.


By Muralismo

Today's Blog post features a page from the Canadian magazine, House and Home. It is one of many pages I will be sharing with you all over the coming weeks. 

What all the articles I will share with you will have in common is that they will all feature Easywallz.
Easywallz is a revolutionary new product that is so versatile that it really needs its own category, as it is so different to any other Mural product out there.

 There are so MANY features, that I could rave on and on.
Today however, I will highlight one feature only.

It is the ability to MAKEOVER a room in minutes. 
Yes, you heard me right. Not days, not hours, MINUTES.

No need for a paperhanger at $450 a pop or for a pasting brush or paste. 
No more waiting for your other half to get around to putting it up for you.
You can do it yourself quickly and EASILY.

Available soon from Cadlow Mural World



No comments:

Post a Comment