Tuesday, 3 May 2011

We are now on Youtube oh what FUN

By Muralismo

What an interesting day I have had. I had to do Business Tax, Trust Tax and our Personal Tax UGH and wanted ANY excuse to get away from it and NOT do it.
Guess what I discovered to fill my time?

Yes, Video making on Youtube. It is a legitimate Business strategy ( wink ) and best of all is FUN, unlike doing tax UGH!

The music and moving pictures in 60secs ( none of my vids are over a minute in length ) quickly give you a feel for our Main products.

If you view them please feel free to leave a comment. I am a total amateur  but I do like the creativity of it.

                                                     FANTASTIC Children's Murals
                                                       Handpainted Murals in a box!

                         Transform Your Space with Cadlow Mural World

                         MORE Amazing Murals from Cadlow Mural World

No comments:

Post a Comment